David says, “Gimme the Playlist!” He’s looking for three new playlists to feature on his Spotify artist’s page and one of them could be yours! Wait, there’s more – if you’re the lucky curator of David’s number-one choice, you’ll also receive a personal video message from him!
Here’s what you need to do (if you’re not on Spotify, Click Here to get Spotify FREE or Premium):
- Click Here to follow David Cook’s artist page on Spotify
- Create a Spotify playlist that includes David Cook’s latest single “Gimme Heartbreak” and no more than one other David Cook song
- Add another 10 songs to your playlist that you think fit the vibe and that David would also like
- Give your playlist a creative and cool title – you could base it on mood, activity, theme, what you ate for lunch – use your imagination!
- Include the hashtag #GimmePlaylist and post your playlist to Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (make sure your accounts are public or your playlist(s) may not be seen!)
- Share your playlist(s) with your Spotify friends and follow the other playlists submitted
The challenge starts today and ends Friday, September 22 (no more than 3 playlists per person, please – David will announce the top playlists on Twitter) … so, unleash your inner DJ and go create some awesome playlists!